Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

Spring is in the air and eggs are plentiful!

For the second year, we ventured to the First Baptist Church Atlanta to attend their Easter Festival. We had a WONDERFUL time. With great friends and plenty of eggs - how could we not?!?!

Kielle had on a nice summery Easter outfit for the occasion. I forgot my maya wrap *bad mommy* so she lucked out and got to rest on the shoulders of me and Dawn the whole time. hahahah lucky duck! She stayed awake most of the festival - her awake times are getting longer and longer.

Happy Easter Everybody!


Last year Khyri just sat on the ground and played with two eggs - that I found for him ahhahaha. This year he had a good time running around searching for the eggs. He is such a giving person - he mostly enjoyed giving eggs to his friends Gabi and Aziz and then random other kids in the area.

     








After the egg hunt, we went over to the  'make your own sand bottle' table. Gabi and Khy made souvenirs while I nursed Kielle who was sweating bullets by this time. (She is such a warm bodied baby)

  

The festival had a petting zoo with chickens, goats, rabbits, and a lamb. Normally I'm all "naturey" - but this joint STUNK. I felt so dirty in the petting zoo. Khyri had a good time - my nostrils were on fire.

 

oh yeah there was a nasty pig there too - yuck
This was a great way to kick off springtime!

No comments: