Friday, January 7, 2011

NYE 2010 - PARTY TODDLER STYLE!!

We had an Ob/Gyn appointment on Thursday and since my due date is only a week away, an induction was scheduled for Thursday 1/20. I'm gonna try to get this labor started on my own...so I've pulled out the birth ball, started walking, and eating spicy foods! Hopefully it will work.

These last few weeks I've been really focused on "keeping house" I've been cleaning and just making sure everything is in its proper place. I've spoken with Khyri's daycare about "emergency" drop in when labor starts. I've also brought our 'village' up to speed about what to do with Khyri while Keith and I are at the hospital. Everything is in place and I don't think they'll be too much disruption. *keeping my fingers crossed LOL*

I've finally uploaded some New Years Eve pictures. I took Khyri to a NYE Baby Bash! It was the cutest thing ever. The 'partygoers' were ages 5 months to 5 years old. It started at 10am and there was a countdown and balloon drop at 12 noon! We "rang in the New Year" with our fellow toddler friends Gabi and Myla!

Ofcourse Khyri saw this as one huge playdate! ahhahaha He spent most of the afternoon running around playing with the stars they had on the walls and chasing balls. His favorite though, was the bubble machine station!

 

When the balloons dropped at 12 noon guess who was totally not interested and instead was playing with the colored floor mats! hahaha he missed the whole countdown.


 Well at least he was dressed for the moment with his winter snowman sweater and Happy New Year head gear!!
 

2 comments:

Nia said...

I love the sweater. He is getting so big :( I need to move closer to Ga.

NajahH said...

Khy is going to get you when he sees that Happy New Year headband. LOL