Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW AGAIN - SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

We woke up this morning to 4 inches of snow. That's right - 4! Now for those not familiar with the culture of the South, 4 inches actually equals 3 feet of snow! haahahhahaha. EVERYTHING is closed. Now its decided to rain a little so there is ice on top of the snow - not a good look at all. You'd think with Bmo on the way and these bad weather conditions the Mosleys would hunker down and have a nice leisurely snow day... NOPE!

Sunday Night...How much snow is gonna fall?
Monday Morning!
 For two people born and raised in the North, I must say - Keith and I have lost our winter swagger. We don't have anything to handle this snow - no shovel, no squeegee, no nothing. Sad.

Mosley snow removal kit ... tsk tsk tsk

Luckily our neighbor is from Michigan and he lent us his squeegee to clear off the cars. I even helped out a little bit. Keith was petrified I was gonna jump start labor though. I don't want to hear NOTHING about I don't have my man's back - LOL... I was out there DOING IT!


  

A little snow made for some great family fun! We bundled Khyri up in triple layers NYC style and put on his rainboots. I couldn't find his gloves so we had to make do... white socks over his hands LOL! Not the most fashionable way to go - but it worked.
Makeshift gloves - mommy's socks!
     

Overall, I don't think Khyri was impressed with snow this time around. This is the fourth time he's been out in the snow and I think the top layer of ice spoiled it for him. Normally he'll just run around loose, but he was hindered by the ice. Needless to say he was TUCKERED out for naptime!


        

 


We're really glad that we were able to get this fun time in with just Khyri! Now let's just hope the sun comes out and melts all of this snow away... shoooooot we've got a baby to deliver!

 

1 comment:

Nia said...

I am dying at the table salt - if Keith doesnt go on down to his job and purchase the real deal lol.

I am going to have to find that poor boy some gloves. He is looking hood rich in Smyrna :)