Wednesday, May 14, 2014

CATCH UP 3.2014

So here's a brief breakdown of March.

We moved into the new house on March 2nd. I was determined to have Khyri wake up in his new room on his brithday so I was in serious "fix it" mode for the kiddo's rooms. I started by painting them. Yes I was pregnant, but you can't stop creativity and a momma on a mission!

Kielle's room got a nice lavender make over and Khryi's room got a gray and navy color scheme. Leading up to our move in date, Khyri often helped me around the house with small projects.

 
So when March 3rd rolled around Khyri's room was near completion and I moved forward with my new 5 year old tradition - filling the room with balloons!

 
I can't believe my "baby" boy is 5 years old. Time has flown - good thing I documented it all through pictures and this blog :-) hahahahahah. Since we had just moved into the house, I was not able to do a big 5 year birthday shindig. Instead, we had a pizza party at the house with a few friends.

I'm excited that March is the month where Khyri has discovered his inner photographer! you know I am allll over this, because its a creative outlet! Of course he can't use a simple point and shoot, he's gotta use my Nikon DSLR. Here are a few of his shots:


 
 

Khyri's favorite subject!
So I need to go ahead and keep my eye open for a reasonably priced DSLR camera for Khyri to expand his new hobby. Craigslist here I come...

Kielle has turned into a super cute fashionista! She has her own sense of style that is hard to categorize, but let's just say it basically has to have three things - sparkles, pink or purple, and accessories! Her favorite accessory is her kitty cat purse - thanks Aunt Pat!


 Sometimes she has a couple of misses... Here she tries to make an outfit out of Khyri's undies.. on her head. Yeah she wasn't allowed outside in this outfit. hahahahaha

Everyone is coming into their own; I just sit back and enjoy the show!

No comments: