Friday, May 16, 2014

TELLUS MUSEUM

Khyri is really into space. He talks extensively about the planets, asteroids, space travel, etc. so during spring break 2014 we traveled to a small science museum just north of Smyrna called the Tellus Museum.


 





I loved the variety of exhibits! There were exhibits focused on space travel, geology, transportation, and dinosaurs. Unlike most museums, this was a hands-on museum so he was able to touch pretty much everything. It was like this museum was made for Khyri!



We had a wonderful time at the Tellus museum. It was a little too pricey for my taste $14/adults $10/children, but it was the perfect size for Khyri. I hate going to museums that are too packed or too large and then we don't get to see everything. We saw every single exhibit and lingered at each one for a good minute. It was a good way to spend a day of Khy's spring break. I can't wait to take Kielle next year!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I wish I had seen this post sooner. I know just the thing to get little Khyri now after looking at those pictures :-)