Monday, January 10, 2011

JUST ANOTHER DAY...WAITING

There is a strange calm that has come over 1038. We are all anxiously awaiting Bmo's arrival. During my 'spare' time I have cleaned up and just handled some finishing touches. The whole family went to two baby stores and perused the double stroller section - eeeks! We're not going to buy one just yet, but we wanted to see what was available.

           
Bmo are you coming today?


Here are a few pics of  Bmo's bassinet and clothes drawer. Notice all the neutrals. I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or girl!!


BIG BOY ALERT:

Guess who is brushing teeth! Good dental hygiene starts early. Khyri eats at least 1 apple a day (half for breakfast and then half for snack). He loves brushing his teeth. I let him 'brush' with his yellow Cookie Monster toothbrush while I do my teeth and then I get in there really good with his blue Spiderman toothbrush. This should *hopefully* get him battle ready for when we go to the dentist sometime next year!




We put up Khyri's play table so now he eats his snacks there and plays. He got some Playdoh for Christmas. Once he figured out what it was he liked it LOL. He hasn't tried eating any yet, but I have a feeling its only a matter of time. He also is addicted to 'reading' his College Bound placemat from CocoaBabies.com. Seriously... ADDICTED.




Hmmmm... this might be a fun toy!

Khyri is Tufts University Bound!
Class of 2012!

But, all in all, the more things change and Khyri grows up - the more they stay the same! He still loves sitting on his 'porch' and 'reading' books (His favorite right now is "The Foot Book" by Dr. Seuss. I swear we read it at least 4 times a day!



5 comments:

Petite Pearl said...

Yay for the Foot Book. We love it too. You're really good at this blogging thing.

Nia said...

YAY for the Cocoa Babies placemat lol. He is getting so big and adorable! I am loving the tooth brush :)

Pretty Bookworms said...

wow! he is growing up too fast for me!!

NajahH said...

That bassinet is looking good - can't wait for the new Mosley! We'll see how weather holds to stop by and say hello before the big day.

tamarahargrove said...

I miss him so much, he is such a big boy now. I know he will help mommy & daddy with baby:-)